As a Merlin Customer Success Manager you will lead the successful adoption of Merlin, guiding creators through all facets of their experience. You will work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a creator's experience on the Merlin platform exceeds their expectations.
- Drive the successful adoption and onboarding of Merlin to help creators realize the business value of our platform.
- Create value for creators by partnering to define success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Form relationships with creators to understand their business within their content vertical and provide strategic support.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of customer-facing experience, interfacing with executives and driving customer transformation programs.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, conflict resolution and program management skills, with a focus on translating customer requirements into solutions.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying